Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Hello & Welcome


Welcome to Mom's Monster Review Site

I am the owner of A Muslimah's Daily life. I decided to make a Product Review Blog to those who are looking for specific feedback on Products. This is not a professional Review blog it is more as a hobby. I hope my reviews will help moms find cool things for themselves and for their families.

 I will be review  Places & Products that I have visited or tried personally. I will also be giving links to the places where you can visit or buy if you are interested.

I grade using a 4 Smile icons
  • EXCELLENT
  • GOOD
  • OKAY
  • BAD


The Site is currently under construction so be sure you bookmark the site for the future.
If you have anything you would like for me to review. Please contact me 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...