Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Electronic Review: MotoG CellPhone Review

MotoG is a very nice phone I recently bought. I have been eyeballing it for a few months before I

So I went ahead and bought this MotoG and I can tell you its a wonderful phone. At first I was a little concerned about the inside of the phone. You cannot take out the battery yourself. You will have to have it unscrewed by a phone dealer or anyone who is able to fix your cell phones. Also there is no SD card storage slot. Which I didn't like that much but the phone does give you 16GBs of internal storage so it is not to bad. It also gives you automatic uploading to upload websites like Skydrive and etc.

The durability of it is really good. This phone has been dropped and mishandle many times by my kids and it has not been scratched or dented. This would be a great phone for kids first time phones.
went ahead and bought it.  My mind was debating if I should go ahead and go with another Galaxy which I was growing tired because of the SD card issue.

I have checked on YOUTUBE and found these phones to be great if your stuck in the rain or if it is dropped in a puddle of water. I have even seen videos where it was left under the water for a certain amount of time and it remained working.

I am pretty impressed by this phone so I will give it despite the unremovable battery and SD card as a Excellent phone because of its durability and automatic storage to wherever you are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...